At SmartThink, you can contribute in a meaningful way to projects that make a difference in our nation and around the world. We are always looking for creative, passionate and responsible employees. We acknowledge that intelligent, dedicated employees are our greatest asset and are continuously adding to our talented and diverse team. If you feel innovation, integrity and a drive to deliver are key components to success, we invite you to become part of us.
As an organization, we are dedicated to continual improvement and growth. We empower all employees to apply their unique background and expertise to serve our clients. At SmartThink, we deliver industry leading solutions by leveraging input from diverse perspectives and approaching problems with knowledge spanning multiple fields. To learn more about employment opportunities and current openings, please email our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SmartThink Apprenticeship Program is for Junior High /Senior High school/College leavers who want to study and earn. Start Your Career with an IT Apprenticeship in Ghana We know that life after Junior High /Senior High school and college is hard, but with a SmartThink Apprenticeship it could become a whole lot easier. If you’re interested in a career in IT, then an apprenticeship is a way to get you started in the industry. You will earn yourself ideas together with a small take home income.
Apprenticeship is a form of work-based learning that lasts for 1 YEAR – time which you’ll spend earning credentials, attaining experience and working for an employer. All current Ghana apprenticeships are overseen by the government, who are there to ensure that all apprentices receive the right level of support and training throughout the year.
Why an Apprenticeship in the IT & Tech Industries?
- Earn a salary with paid employment from day one of the program.
- Train in important IT qualifications such as CompTIA, CIW Microsoft, and CISCO.
- Work for a Ghana employer, with the potential of a job after apprenticeship.
- Benefit from world class training and experience.
- Enhance your future earning potential in the IT industry.
- Learn important new skills.
Title: IT Assessor Mid
Company: SmartThink™ LLC
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Minimum 5 years experience performing compliance testing. Minimum 5 years related security experience. Certification: Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP), CISA certification is preferred. Working knowledge of the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act. Working knowledge of the NIST 800 series publications to include but not limited to: 800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 800-53a. Working knowledge of COSO, COBIT, ISO, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and SSAE16 (SOC 1, 2, & 3).
Call Us: +1 202-790-7745
Will serve as an assessor as part of the team. Working with the team to develop and deliver RAs, ST&E Plans, SARs, and ATO Letters. While engineers conduct the majority of the technical scans on information systems, the individual shall cipher through scanning results in order to identify and create POA&Ms for the information systems under their responsibility.
- Responsible for all phases of C&A to ensure compliance and provide guidance on IT Security requirements to assigned stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and executing the agency Certification & Accreditation Program
- Assist in developing unified guidelines and procedures for conducting certifications and/or system-level evaluations of federal information systems and networks including the critical infrastructure.
- Conduct C&A Kick-off Meetings
- Prepare the Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E) Plan
- Conduct the ST&E Kick-off Meeting
- Conduct the ST&E Execution via document examination, interviews and manual assessments
- Analyze automated scan results
- Populate the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) with results of ST&E
- Perform Risk Analysis;
Create a Security Accreditation Report (SAR)
- Create a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Conduct ST&E Findings Meeting with the System Owner, ISSO and other system personnel as required
- Coordinate courtesy scans with ISSOs and Security Engineers as requested by assigned systems;